Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Map Wiimote controls to a gamepad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to map the Wiimote controls to a game pad like the PS3 controller I have hooked up to my PC?

Reason being, I like the Wii version of Twilight Princess better, but prefer to play it with a gamepad like on the Gamecube version.
Use Xpadder Smile
Yowch, is there a free version?
Is there a freeware program that essentially does the same thing?
JoyToKey?
Finally broke down and just bought Xpadder. New issue I've noticed is that every time I hit apply for the Wiimote settings, Dolphin crashes. Er...?
(06-14-2009, 08:22 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: [ -> ]Finally broke down and just bought Xpadder. New issue I've noticed is that every time I hit apply for the Wiimote settings, Dolphin crashes. Er...?

lol when did they start charging for it? I got it free (legally of course) a couple of months ago
Finally managed to get controls to map, but now I want to figure out how to flip the axis or something. When I press left on the analog stick, it moves the character right and vice versa. I can't figure out an option to flip that.

Apparently it's caused when I enable the bloom hack for Twilight Princess. Am I not supposed to enable that for the Wii version?