Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PLay DIRECT3D9 in a small window not Full Screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

morbea

Hi guys,

I have the latest version of the dolphin emulator (3.0 201). When I tried to play in direct3D9 it open directly in a full screen window, in other words, I do not see the windows bar and my windows screen. When I do use OPEN GL it opens in a separate windows but the programs does not go into full screen. I can still navigate through windows even though the game is running. Is there any way of doing teh same thing in Direct3D9?
[Image: 2eq73uh.jpg]

My computer is a notebook:
DEll E6410 core i3 M380 2.53GHZ
4 GB ram
Windows 7 32bits
Gpu: Nvidia NVS 3100M

Is enough to play at 1oofps?
Can I use the SNES controller as the wii classic controller?

THANKS A LOTWinkWinkWink
You have to untick the fullscreen box in order to start it in windowed mode. Alternatively, you can press ALT+ENTER to return to windowed mode.

Enough to play what game(s)?
What exact controller do you have?

Check out the attachment.

morbea

(11-10-2011, 04:35 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]You have to untick the fullscreen box in order to start it in windowed mode. Alternatively, you can press ALT+ENTER to return to windowed mode.

Enough to play what game(s)?
What exact controller do you have?

Check out the attachment.

Thanks a lot for the information. NOW IT WORKS 100%. Thanks!!!HeartHeartHeart

The controller that I have is the snes to which is connected to the pc by the usb adapter. I have seen video of people playing super mario wii with the ps3 and xbox360 controller. It should work the snes controller right?

I just bought the wiimote and the nunchuck but I am waiting for the sensor bar and bluetooth usb to come.
I think it should, if its recognized by Windows ofcourse. Does it work in Windows?
If so, go to the Wiimote settings -> Emulated Wiimote ofcourse.

Then in the next window, in the input selection, do you see your device?
If so, select then than map your buttons.