Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Zelda Twilight princess crazy door Bug (door doesnt open after getting unlocked)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

EnnDee

Well guys, my problem is as funny as weird .. see, i got the Boss-Key for the Mines of the Gorons (Mine der Goronen) and when i try to open the Boss-Door it unlocks the lock and the lock falls down, but the chains dont drop off the door... wtf?! The Music goes on and the air is billowing around furthermore but i cant do anything from the point where the lock drops off.

Do you have any idea to solve this problem? i've been searching for a Cheat that makes me walk through doors or something but didn't find one. Or maybe someone has a savegame at about that state or something .. thanks for any advice!

Pictures tell more than words:

[Image: zeldatorzu.jpg]
Have you tried any other revision besides the one you use now? Furthermore have you tried the official stable 3.0 version?
I don't think I have encountered this issue before, or heard of it.

EnnDee

i downloaded the latest version 2 days ago .. "Dolphin 3.0-151-dirty", compiled 5.th October 2011 .. :/ gotta try an older version, thanks for the advice!
I think the best version to start with is the latest stable 3.0 release from the main site, then work your way up if it doesn't help.

EnnDee

V3.0-201 helped works!
Thanks a lot. Smile
Hey no problem at all.
Sometimes the smallest problem can be solved just using other versions.

GuilhermeGo

Hey People, I'm having the same problem, but my Dolphin is the latest one
Dolphin 3.0-204-dirty (i don't know what "dirty" means)
I had no problems at all until I get here, the fps is good, graphics are all ok, i just dont know what to do!
Please I am desperate!
Hey People, I'm having the same problem, but my Dolphin is the latest one
Dolphin 3.0-204-dirty (i don't know what "dirty" means)
I've alredy tried with the 3.0-201 but nothing changed
I had no problems at all until I get here, the fps is good, graphics are all ok, i just dont know what to do!
Please I am desperate!

Petes

I have the same bug, anyone know how to fix it? I had v3.0-374 and updated to v3.0-415 but it didn't fixed it. Huh

Ok, just found the solution, go to configuration and disable dual core, after that the door will open, you can save there and after that enable dual core for speed Big Grin

You shoudn't have any more problems.