Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Kirby's Return to dreamland online?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rocketsquirrel

Me and my friend, who lives in another state, really want to play Kirby's return to dreamland together. But it's not wifi :/.

So we are trying to play together through dolphin. But NetPlay doesnt support wiimotes. So i was wondering if there is any way we could possibly play together? Either through a plug in or other matter that doesnt use net play. Such as a lag free screen share-er or something. We would really like to play it together but everything has to be difficult :/
i think NetPlay is the only way (unless there was some update that i completely missed)

Rocketsquirrel

(10-31-2011, 09:39 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]i think NetPlay is the only way (unless there was some update that i completely missed)

Me and my friend tried Team viewer. I gave him controls off of my keyboard. But there is almost a 5 second delay and its kind of choppy. Is there another screen sharer more suitable for video?
That's because your Bandwith/Upload is too low....

Netplay is the onliest way it should work, unless the game only supports WiiMotes...
(10-31-2011, 05:57 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]That's because your Bandwith/Upload is too low....

Netplay is the onliest way it should work, unless the game only supports WiiMotes...

Which I'm sure it does, but I don't know :p [SS] probably does tho.

Rocketsquirrel

I tested it with the friend again. I changed some settings around. I got around 30-40 fps with little delay on myside (i was teamviewing him) But once another friend joined it still ran around the same thing but it would freeze almost every 5 seconds.