Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: video problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the vidoe of every wii game i played on this emulator are very glichy the gameplay in near to perfect but all the cutscenes or intro videos or any video played ingame has lot of lines and the color is sometimes proper, i am new to this emulator so i dont know much about it
i only played 4 games on this emulator
Need for Speed Nitro
Megamind: mega team united
Toy story 3
Contra ReBirth(The most awesome game i ever played Tongue )
Try to enable External Frame Buffer in Config/Hacks. It often helps for videos
i enabled the skip EFB hack the problem is reduced but not solved....... i can see somethigs on screen but the disturbances are still there the character models turn all white during gameplay any other fixes..................please help this is annoying me Sad
Specs?
OS?
Settings?
Revision?
(10-28-2011, 02:32 AM)Speed_Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]i enabled the skip EFB hack the problem is reduced but not solved....... i can see somethigs on screen but the disturbances are still there the character models turn all white during gameplay any other fixes..................please help this is annoying me Sad

No I didn't say "Skip EFB Access". I said "External Frame Buffer" between "Texture Cache" and "Other". Let "Disable" unchecked and check "Real"
my specs,
Intel i7
6 gb ram
4 gb graphics memory

using the latest revision 3.0-190 i cant find the external frame buffer thing......
(10-28-2011, 11:25 PM)Speed_Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]i cant find the external frame buffer thing......

Graphics/ Hacks, but i experience slowdowns when i enable the XFB to real, Virtual usual does it for me
here are some screens
this is a ingame cutscene
here are some more
Like NV said, you should post screenshots of your settings if you want some real help. Use 3.0
here are the settings i am using dolphin version 3.0 x64
i am using dolphin on windows 7 x64
Pages: 1 2