Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Asus N55SF FPS CRASH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

l1nku

Hi i have asus n55 laptop with

Core i7 2630qm
Nvidia Geforce GT555
And 8GB RAM
+x360 pad

when i play zelda twilight princess (GC VERSION) or Zelda wind a waker i have 18-22 fps.

How to configure dolphin to comfortable play.
dont use notebooks...

l1nku

Hmm.. You pretty help me Smile Thanks...

dannzen: Don't make stupid comments, we all know laptops can do just fine with many games and the right settings.

l1nku: Search the forum for the right settings for your game.

l1nku

heh, at now i have 48-55 fps for 5 seconds and dropdown do 16, first location zelda WW
Hmm.. Ok Smile Game works fine, dont have fps drop i download newest version. But the gamepad don't response in game, in options works fine (x360 pad)
(10-27-2011, 10:29 PM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]dannzen: Don't make stupid comments, we all know laptops can do just fine with many games and the right settings.

then iam getting the question...
why the majority of users are getting these problems with notebooks...
oh wait... they are underpowered

"hey i need a notebook... it needs to run WoW... help me"
WW should be running fine on that laptop, end of story. Something is wrong but it's not his specs.
(10-28-2011, 06:06 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]WW should be running fine on that laptop, end of story. Something is wrong but it's not his specs.

Could we make a "Rule"?

"No support for Notebooks"...
(10-28-2011, 06:06 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]WW should be running fine on that laptop, end of story. Something is wrong but it's not his specs.

Yeah,check your temps,OP.
Quote:"No support for Notebooks"...

No because that would be extremely stupid. For the last time IT'S NOT THE LAPTOPS FAULT.
Pages: 1 2