Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Crashes Randomly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gonzoo

Hey guys,

I dont know what to do next, my Dolphin ist randomly crashing on every
game. Let's start..

-Windows 7 64 Bit
-8 GB RAM
-AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor
-2x ATI Radeon 4870 HD X2 Crossfire Mode Firmware 11.8

Used Build: Don't know anymore some of the newer svn
Game: Luigi's Mansion

- Crashes none
- HUGE FPS LAGS

So I updated the Dolphin again suddenly every few minutes Cache cleaning and still huge fps lags, but no crashes. So I kept playing and ended the game.

However I just started a new one, Zelda Twillight Princess and there the fun begun.
I started it and had thousand of Cache cleaning error shit, unplayable.

tried:
opengl
vsync
resolution
wiki options
z-hack
blabla no chance

I went back to the old version of Dolphin before the Cache clean spam. But here we go, after some time complete Dolphin crashed, very often while I changed a level but also sometimes while I just played. Not possible to play on this way.

I tested like 10 hours of Options but no one worked for me. I browsed this forum and found the thread of twillight princess which recommend to use version 6993 or something like that. However this one crashed too. I tried 3.0 and it crashed too. I tried the newest and also tried EmuCR_Dolphin_CP-DC-fixes_3.0-159_x64 I tried the 86x bit version every time the game still crashed. So I changed to Super Mario Sunshine and everything worked fine just after some levels IT CRASHED. I dont fucking know what is wrong with it but it not only crash the game but THE WHOLE DOLPHIN. I don't understand this and need some help from u guys.

Thank ya already
The code clearing cache issue has been reverted, but this is why you should use official released builds, like 3.0.

gonzoo

I see, but this don't help me at all. I'm talkin about the random crashes.
You're not the only one having random crashes, look here. http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=17598

gonzoo

Is the problem already found?