Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Bug Report]Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
First wanted to apologize for the mistakes of English, because I'm from Brazil and I'm using a translator to assist me, and secondly I would like to thank the wonderful emulator that is the Dolphin, but I am a passionate player Resident Evil, and I'm trying play Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, so that the audio is buggy, the speeches and songs of the environment and track the game are broken, I wonder if someone could find a solution for this, so we can play this beautiful game in this wonderful emulator, or will be corrected in future updates, Thanks and success for the dolphin!
Use LLE recompiler for the DSP emulator engine.
(10-19-2011, 10:16 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Use LLE recompiler for the DSP emulator engine.

Activating LLE recompiler audio: game doesn't even start now..

Errors:
"Failed to load DSP Rom: ./User/GC//dps_rom.bin"
"Failed to load DSP Rom: ./User/GC//dps_coef.bin"

i have the archives dps_rom.bin and coef.bin but dont work Sad

Are they in the correct folder?
(10-19-2011, 11:10 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Are they in the correct folder?

Yes my friend,

Folder C://Dolphin 3/User/GC/

is correct ? sure?
Are they called dsp_rom.bin and dsp_coef.bin? Is dsp_rom.bin 8KB and is dsp_coef.bin 4KB?
(10-19-2011, 12:07 PM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Are they called dsp_rom.bin and dsp_coef.bin? Is dsp_rom.bin 8KB and is dsp_coef.bin 4KB?

I'll check once you are at home and I'll report the size of files
(10-19-2011, 12:07 PM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Are they called dsp_rom.bin and dsp_coef.bin? Is dsp_rom.bin 8KB and is dsp_coef.bin 4KB?

Hello my friend
Me again, the archives size is dsp_coef.bin is 16k and dsp_rom.bin is 8k
this is correct ? thanks
Try to redump them. My dsp_coef.bin is 4KB, so maybe yours is incorrect as mine works perfectly.
(10-20-2011, 06:53 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Try to redump them. My dsp_coef.bin is 4KB, so maybe yours is incorrect as mine works perfectly.

Well I put a new archive folder coef.bin 4k User / GC / but still the problem of bad audio fragmented, and thanks for everyone's help, I think this bug fix will not have to wait longer for updates to all good night !
Pages: 1 2