Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can I assign two buttons for the gyroscope ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi brothers. I was wondering if I can assign two buttons in my joystick in order to move that shit bar in the new super mario bros game ? Maybe one button for up and one button for down.

By the way, I have assigned one button to the shake function, but now I have to assign two buttons for the gyroscope function. Thanks.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6769]
[attachment=6769]
It's not about moving the Wiimote up or down, it's about tilting the Wiimote left or right. Taking this fact into account, guess what the correct commands to use are?

"Tilt Left" and "Tilt Right".

Note that for this to work, you must tick or untick the "Sideways Wiimote" according to the expected Wiimote setup.
(10-18-2011, 09:23 PM)Dimitri Wrote: [ -> ]It's not about moving the Wiimote up or down, it's about tilting the Wiimote left or right. Taking this fact into account, guess what the correct commands to use are?

"Tilt Left" and "Tilt Right".

Note that for this to work, you must tick or untick the "Sideways Wiimote" according to the expected Wiimote setup.

Oh! I see! thanks!

Edit: You was a little wrong, the correct was: tilt: Forward / Backward.