Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Paper Mario 2-2 Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far I'm playing SPM (PAL) without problems until chapter 2-2, where you need to speak with the maid, Mimi I guess, after you search inside each room of the mansion I get these errors:

Warning: BackPatch : Currently only supporting reads.

Attempted to write to 029f0044.

Warning: Backpatch write - not through EAX

Warning: Redundant MOV @ 000000000E211075

On the last error it ask me to click on YES or NO, if I click on YES it just keep showing the same errors with different address. If I click NO it closes Dolphin. I'm using r3404, but also tried r3286 and same thing happens.

Does anyone knows what could it be?

LuisR14

what dolphin rev do you have?
(06-13-2009, 12:11 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]what dolphin rev do you have?

As I said before, Using r3404 and r3286, both the same problem,
I think it is actually a bug within the game itself, not about the emulator.
I thought on that too, but as seen on SPM thread, there are a lot of people that finished the game and no one ever mentioned this "bug"
PAL copies of the game contain a glitch if the language is set to English, German, or Spanish. In Chapter 2-2, the game will freeze if Mario speaks to the character Mimi without first picking up the key
(06-14-2009, 11:12 AM)robotworld Wrote: [ -> ]PAL copies of the game contain a glitch if the language is set to English, German, or Spanish. In Chapter 2-2, the game will freeze if Mario speaks to the character Mimi without first picking up the key
Okay, that's a good thing to know, thanks!

LuisR14

(06-14-2009, 11:12 AM)robotworld Wrote: [ -> ]PAL copies of the game contain a glitch if the language is set to English, German, or Spanish. In Chapter 2-2, the game will freeze if Mario speaks to the character Mimi without first picking up the key
well lucky me, cuz i have the NTSC version and that doesn't happen to me Tongue
Do you know if there's any other problem in PAL version or is just the maid+key thing?