Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sound of Legend of Zelda Wind Waker??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody!

I would like to know when that will be sorted the problem of lack of sound from both Zelda because I'm super fan of the game and unfortunately they are not running 100%.

Persons to please some kind soul get this problem for the good of all fanatics for Zelda! T-TAngel

I also congratulate all who are participating in this project and this emulator is evolving much! Congratulations to all staff!Big Grin

LuisR14

yea, just wait till they get the LLE plugin to output some sound and then for that to be reflected on the HLE plugin Smile (i am waiting as well for the sound to be fixed Rolleyes )
Because the back of the dolphin thought the team would solve this problem fast!

because zelda is a great title, one of the best for GC or any other console to nintendo! Big GrinHeart

I am waiting anxiously for this super update! *-*
Well, DSP is not that well documented as anything else (google "yagcd" for doc)
Duddie's doc is the only best doc you can find on the DSP, and even that has some mistakes Tongue
but it has some estimate to get this problem?

Was playing the Zelda TW GC version and the CG was running with sound! took a scare and thought I had worked the sound completely but after its end he has become muted .. T-TSad