Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Which settling should I use to play THIS game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my spec :
Intel Core i3-2125 CPU @ 3.30GHz
RAM : 4GB (2.99 usable)
GPU : PowerColor AMD Radeon HD 6570

Game I wanna play One Piece Unlimited Adventure
Please teach me which settling should i use?

Can i overclock my cpu using AMD Overdrive? I saw it in Catalyst Control Center , how do I overclock to make my cpu safety?

Hope you understand my english @@.
You should be okay with that setup, for Gamecube games anyway. I really don't know much about One Piece Unlimited Adventure, don't know how demanding it is.

You can't use AMD Overdrive for your CPU as Overdrive only works with AMD CPUs. If possible, overclock your CPU from BIOS as this is much better. Catalyst Control Center will only be able to overclock your graphics card.

As for settings and whatnot, just stick to Dolphin 3.0. Start with default settings and use the D3D9 graphics backend for now. If it runs okay, increase the internal resolution a bit and see how that works.
What ^ said. (But pay attention to your CPU temperature before you blow it up)
What FPS are you getting right now? You should be fine for the most part I think. There'll probably be slowdowns (depending on the area, according to the wiki)

Can't hurt to check out the official wiki either.
(10-14-2011, 12:25 AM)SeeK Wrote: [ -> ]You should be okay with that setup, for Gamecube games anyway. I really don't know much about One Piece Unlimited Adventure, don't know how demanding it is.

You can't use AMD Overdrive for your CPU as Overdrive only works with AMD CPUs. If possible, overclock your CPU from BIOS as this is much better. Catalyst Control Center will only be able to overclock your graphics card.

As for settings and whatnot, just stick to Dolphin 3.0. Start with default settings and use the D3D9 graphics backend for now. If it runs okay, increase the internal resolution a bit and see how that works.

Overclock my GPU will increase performance?
Do what he said and increase the internal resolution while checking your framerate. If an increase in internal resolution reduces your framerate then overclocking your GPU will produce a performance benefit.
So umm , where can I download dolphin emulator which has the default setting you mean??

Hope you can understand what I say @@..