Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Odd Graphics Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright Im a first time poster so forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I'm playing
Zelda Twilight Princess on Dolphin and getting some strange looking glitches that are evident in the pictures. Obviously something needs to be adjusted in my setting... I just dont know what. Here are my specs

Mac OsX 10.5.8 - Dolphin r7170 (Im using this version because 3.0 seems to require snow leopard)

Processor 2.40 GHz Intel Core Duo
Ram 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
NVIDIA 8600 M GT

My settings for Dolphin are in the attachment pictures

Extra info that may help: Compared to some other games that work fine, Zelda takes a long time to get to the opening scene. Water graphics are replaced with blackness

Please help and thanks!!
Turn on EFB copy to RAM.
Yea that definitely gets rid of the glitch ( except for Link being Invisible on the horse?) But it also slows my frame rate down to something terrible. Is there anything I can do in the settings to speed it up besides disabling the EFB?
On Mac, no, because of OpenGL's limitations (not emulate format changes). You could lower the EFB scale too, and disable OpenCL.
wtf does emulate format changes have to do with a) OpenGL limitations b) this problem?
(10-10-2011, 09:48 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]wtf does emulate format changes have to do with a) OpenGL limitations b) this problem?

Well it fixed a very similar problem in Wii Sports Resort for me with that quarter of the screen, and in addition it appears to become unchangeable once I select OpenGL in Win7, but I can uncheck or check it in DX9.