Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: F-Zero GX Unlock Everything Save/ Code Required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello forum Users.

I'm in need of assistance with the save option on the Dolphin Emulator.
I've been told that the Memory Card Manager allows you to use GCI files to be added onto the main Raw file for data access.

I've tried the gci files from GamesFaq and none worked.
I've tried converting my own Raw file using a merging application.
I've tried using the gcs files to be converted but none worked.

Please help me.
I've been browsing for any method, cheat, code or save to unlock everything (Tracks and racers most of all) to save me having to unlock everything again.
unfortunately, the save for fzero gx is protected and will not work if it is transferred to another memory card.
If there is a full memorycard dump with a completed fzero save it may work, but otherwise you would need to beat the game or use an action replay code to unlock everything (if one exists)
(10-04-2011, 04:42 AM)LPFaint99 Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately, the save for fzero gx is protected and will not work if it is transferred to another memory card.
If there is a full memorycard dump with a completed fzero save it may work, but otherwise you would need to beat the game or use an action replay code to unlock everything (if one exists)

Thank you.

Can action replay be used on the Dolphin?
If so, How?
Right click on game => Game Properties => AR codes Tab.