Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Some games are slow some are normal. Need HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

gogetasuperx

i was playing Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and it runs well with normal speed, i can play it, but some games like donkey kong returns, and new disney mikey, and other new games, run so slow like 50% of the speed and they require me to play with mouse and keyboard, but Dragon ball is playable with joypad, so what is the problem here? is there any list of games that can be playable with joypad? and can i fix this mouse keyboard thing or atleast run it faster at 100% of speed?
my spec: windows 7 ultimate x86, AMD athlon 6300 x2 3,0 ghz , Nvidia n9400 1gb -128bit, 3GB RAM, dx9 / dx11,
any help?
I'm not sure why people always assume that there is a way of running games at 100% when they have already ran the game and seen for themselves that it will not run at 100%. So yes, with that CPU some games will run okay and most will not.

gogetasuperx

(09-30-2011, 11:57 PM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure why people always assume that there is a way of running games at 100% when they have already ran the game and seen for themselves that it will not run at 100%. So yes, with that CPU some games will run okay and most will not.

well i dont know, i just tho. well nvm il find something else in that case, would be good if there is a list of tryed games that work at full speed,
(10-01-2011, 12:47 AM)gogetasuperx Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2011, 11:57 PM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure why people always assume that there is a way of running games at 100% when they have already ran the game and seen for themselves that it will not run at 100%. So yes, with that CPU some games will run okay and most will not.

well i dont know, i just tho. well nvm il find something else in that case, would be good if there is a list of tryed games that work at full speed,

The contrary would be more useful I mean a thread with games that don't work at full speed. Anyway most of games can be played even if you don't get full speed so...

The game really depends on how powerful your pc is, so full speed games list is not possible but maybe a list of games and minimum processor speed required to run it at full speed will suffice
(10-01-2011, 02:11 AM)Blaze X Wrote: [ -> ]

The game really depends on how powerful your pc is, so full speed games list is not possible but maybe a list of games and minimum processor speed required to run it at full speed will suffice

It also depends on the settings and the Dolphin build used, making such a thread very complicated to be made properly and at the same time not that useful in practice.
You need a better cpu gogetasuperx.
(10-01-2011, 05:31 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]cpu gogetasuperx.

What's that? googled it, only saw some youtube accounts or is that your account?
(10-01-2011, 05:13 PM)Blaze X Wrote: [ -> ]

What's that? googled it, only saw some youtube accounts or is that your account?

That's the name of the OP Wink

(The first time I read Natural Violence's post it confused me too^^)

(10-01-2011, 07:29 PM)dEnigma Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2011, 05:13 PM)Blaze X Wrote: [ -> ]

That's the name of the OP Wink

(The first time I read Natural Violence's post it confused me too^^)

*face slap*
Pages: 1 2