Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Holy shit JitIL For x64 Works lol.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MarioMadness

So Far Ive tested it With a few games and its seems to run. Its Just a little slower then Normal and not faster then Jit, Its Good Thats its at least Running, Hopefully It Will be Fullspeed with More games then Jit lol

cmccmc

wow mariomadness it's been working for a few revisions now. Surprised you just noticed since you compile them
Some of the JITIL load/store functions had to removed in order to get it to work, however this has a significant impact on performance which likely makes it slower than JITIL x86 and probably about as slow or a bit slower than the normal x64 builds.

cmccmc

We know that but at least it doesn't crash anymore
doesn't work for me on r3404....
Because it works since r3405
How come I always get errors trying to compile the x64 JITIL build? I get this error for all the plugins and the executable, the file it is looking for doesn't exist in the directory:

Code:
Error    15    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\..\externals\wxwidgets\build\msw\wxbase28_x64\release\wxbase28.lib'    Plugin_DSP_HLE

Error    19    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\..\externals\wxwidgets\build\msw\wxbase28_x64\release\wxbase28.lib'    Plugin_nJoy_SDL

Error    25    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\..\externals\wxwidgets\build\msw\wxbase28_x64\release\wxbase28.lib'    Plugin_PadSimple

Error    26    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\..\externals\wxwidgets\build\msw\wxbase28_x64\release\wxbase28.lib'    Plugin_Wiimote

Error    27    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\..\externals\wxwidgets\build\msw\wxbase28_x64\release\wxbase28.lib'    Plugin_VideoOGL

Error    28    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\..\externals\wxwidgets\build\msw\wxbase28_x64\release\wxbase28.lib'    Plugin_DSP_LLE

Error    29    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\..\externals\wxwidgets\build\msw\wxbase28_x64\release\wxbase28.lib'    Plugin_nJoy_SDL_Test

Error    30    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\..\externals\wxwidgets\build\msw\wxbase28_x64\release\wxbase28.lib'    Dolphin