Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: music in ZTP playing incorrectly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

klipzr

Hello, I am experiencing this weird sound glitch with TP. The music sounds like it is skipping some notes and maybe overlapping , its clearly not correctly playing. Sometimes the sound of my sword and hitting foes cuts out and its very odd. As far as i remember, this did not happen till i beat the Lakebed Temple. After that, i started to notice it more and more until now where it really bothers me. I am a huge fan of koji kondo.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. I'd like to say i looked through all 190 pages, but that is totally unrealistic. Searched for Bgm issues and didnt really find anything similar.

Specs: Core 2 Quad q6600 at 3.6 ghertz
Radeon HD 5870 ~1gig
4gb ddr2 memory
Auzentech Forte soundcard (i really dont think it has anything to do with the soundcard)

Using Dolhpin r7719M
Dolphin DSP settings: DSP HLE emulation (fast) checked
Enable dtk music checked
Dump Audio checked
Audio Backend: xaudio2 (have tried with Dsound , same problem)
Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
DSP LLE on thread & Enable Audio Throttle *both unchecked*
(enabling the throttle and turning off frame limit has the same problem, in fact that is what i was using all along, but decided to try throttle off and frame
set to auto)

If you require anymore information id be happy to share. I own this game on my game cube and i use dolphin solely for convenience.
Quote:Dump Audio checked
?????

Why are you dumping the audio?

You need to use LLE recompiler (which will require you to dump your dsp roms) + audio throttle to fix the audio issues in this game.

klipzr

hey thanks for the quick reply, i had already tried LLE recompiler with my dumped dsp, but it would not load my current save states. I spent another hour or so browsing that 190 post thread and found a temp fix. using the memory card saves restores the proper sound. I will be using that for now, havent tested if saving states AFTER restoring the sound still retains the proper sound.

You can pretty much ignore this thread now. Thanks