Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: what are the best games thatt i can run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
with these specefics : core 2 duo 2.8 Ghz
2Gb ram
ATI radeon hd 4550 HD
windows xp suite

i played new mario bros , wario , ssbb wish worked perfectly but mario galaxy is a little bit laggy i'm looking for the best wii games that i can run with my pc thank you Smile
What kind of Core 2 Duo?
At that clock rate it has to be a conroe or wolfdale. Athough I don't see the relevance of asking that since all core 2 duos all have nearly identical performance per clock (except for allendale and some low end conroe-L but those are old and virtually non-existant, you'll be very lucky if you ever manage to find someone who has one).

@sam_yo

Ask which games you want to run and we'll answer, there are too many games to list.
NaturalViolence: We have people post specs for a reason and I'm not in the business of guessing. I prefer we get the details so we know exactly what we're dealing with. I do agree with you on one thing, instead of us listing games it would be better for him to make a list of what he wants to play.
well i don't know more than that specefics are not my thing >< the core 2 duo it's an intel ^^ well there isn't that much of games i think the best of wii like zelda , mario galaxy , xenoblade , metroid thos are the sort of games that i wanna play Smile i tried muramasa but i only got a black screen Confused