Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: i've got some issues please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi , i'm new here well i just tried a wiimote with dolphiine it worked great on bleach and new mario wii but now i'm facing some problems ( i'm using dolphing r7623 ) :
-1- i don't have the wii like menu from where to load isos , channels and everything
-2- wii sport dosen't recognize my wiimote
-3- when i run mario kart wii it works great until i choose "single player" then i have this error message " communication with the wii mote interupted , press a " ..

please help me i'm begging you :'(
sorry eh i have a
dual core 3.0 Ghz
2 Gb ram
ati radeon 4550 HD 1Gb
1)The menu can be ripped from a wii with the bootmii app, or from a disc (right click a game in the Dolphin menu, select properties > filesystem tab > partition 0 > sys folder > RVL-WiiSystemmenu-vxxx.wad. Right click this and choose extract, to save the file. Now in the Dolphin toolbar, click tools > install WAD and choose the wad file extracted.)

2) Are you running windows? if so, are you using the standard bluetooth stack, or other drivers? Is it an official wiimote or 3rd party wiimote? If so, what kind?
etc.
etc.
etc.

As for Mario Kart Wii, it accepts input from the GC controller plugin, so just use that instead (I assume you already are, until the point of the error message)
That's it i figured out the probléme i had to activate progressive scan now everything works fine + for the wiimote connection i have a third party mote but never mind i just have to press alt + f5 and it's reconnect withoutt leaving the game ^^ thank you anyway Smile