Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Any help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HeyYoWL

Hey guys, anyone know why I can't use the DX9 plugin and have to use the OpenGL one? I can't select DX9 when running Dolphin.exe or DolphinWx.exe. And the Wx one gives me an error message saying the specified module cannot be found. I've read other threads about this but the suggestions have always been to update your dx, which I did.. no luck. OpenGL has always given me graphic glitches. I keep seeing black boxes around stuff.

Also, any tips on making games run faster? I've only tried Ikaruga so far and I'm stuck around 30-50 fps-ish.

Specs:
E6600@3.2GHz
4GB 4-4-4-12 OCZ DDR2 RAM
Geforce 8800 GTS 320MB
You have nVidia card so use OpenGL, DX9 plugin is messed like hell
dolphinwx.exe @@' it seems you're using older revision. get newer at download section.

HeyYoWL

(03-29-2009, 03:06 AM)lannyboy Wrote: [ -> ]dolphinwx.exe @@' it seems you're using older revision. get newer at download section.

I used the newer one that you compiled. Stopped giving me errors at least but DX9 gives me no video, and OpenGL still has those annoying black boxes. =\

cmccmc

DX9 is broken