Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mini map borked. Wii lztp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running the wii version of twilight princess, my map n mini map wont properly render. I saw 2 posts regarding this, 1 for gc which involved a few setting changs, n 1 where the machine wasnt powerful enuff. I didnt c any settings under the wii config that were similar to the gc version fix. I also dont think its a crappy machine issue. Does ne 1 have exp with this issue?
Thnx in adv for any assistance provided

Win7 x64
Phenom II x6 1055T 6 core
Nvidia 450 gts
8 gb ddr3
Asus m4a88td-v evo/usb 3.0

Dolpin 3.0
Legend of zelda twilight princess Wii
First of all, we speak English on this forum.

n is not a word
c is not a word
enuff is not a word
ne is not a word
exp is not a word
thnx is not a word
adv is not a word

People are less likely to respond to your post when you type like that because (no offense) it makes you sound like a lazy idiot not worth helping. I'm just pointing that out because it will help you in the future.

Second of all we need your settings. Please post screenshots of all of your graphics settings as well as which backend you are using.
(09-21-2011, 05:29 AM)nekrophiliac Wrote: [ -> ]Running the wii version of twilight princess, my map n mini map wont properly render. I saw 2 posts regarding this, 1 for gc which involved a few setting changs, n 1 where the machine wasnt powerful enuff. I didnt c any settings under the wii config that were similar to the gc version fix. I also dont think its a crappy machine issue. Does ne 1 have exp with this issue?
Thnx in adv for any assistance provided

Win7 x64
Phenom II x6 1055T 6 core
Nvidia 450 gts
8 gb ddr3
Asus m4a88td-v evo/usb 3.0

Dolpin 3.0
Legend of zelda twilight princess Wii
You need to use EFB to Ram with the latest dolphin version, but it will hurt your fps.
would it rile u up moar if i told u teh reason i typed it up like that was cuz i was one hand texting it on my iphone while driving on the freeway?

Thank you very much link to the past. That was the issue.

For anyone else having this issue it was solved by the following:

Graphics>hacks>EFB copies

click the radial () RAM

hope it helps others in the future.

Big Grin
(09-21-2011, 02:45 PM)nekrophiliac Wrote: [ -> ]would it rile u up moar if i told u teh reason i typed it up like that was cuz i was one hand texting it on my iphone while driving on the freeway?

Thank you very much link to the past. That was the issue.

For anyone else having this issue it was solved by the following:

Graphics>hacks>EFB copies

click the radial () RAM

hope it helps others in the future.

Big Grin

Yeeeaaaaah right.
Quote:would it rile u up moar if i told u teh reason i typed it up like that was cuz i was one hand texting it on my iphone while driving on the freeway?

Well I already lost my faith in humanity a long time ago so I don't see how it could get much worse.