Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: can some one help me plz?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ehab

hi all i am happy to be here can some one help me ?my pc is :
cpu: intel p 4 3000\2m
gpu :gf 9400 gt 1g
2 giga rams
500 g hard drive
os win xp sp3
mb:asrock g41
all withe leatest updates(its all i have cuz am poor.sorry) now i want to play resident evil remak+zero+luiges manshin .
1-how to do that?
2-any spesefic configarations for etch game?
just wann playble speed withe 800x600 res
3-resident evil cheronicles wii how the hill to play it?
am saving mony to bay a cpu :core 2 due will it worth it? dos it have problems on my mother board?(compatebelety?)
thanks in advance!!!!!!!
Your current cpu is too weak to run any game on dolphin at a decent speed. A core 2 duo/quad will work with your current motherboard and yes I would advise saving up for one.

ehab

NaturalViolence thank you very mutch for bing honest i will take your advaic soon i will bay a core 2 due but withe my gf 9400gt and core 2 due can i play resident evill at good res and speed? the core 2 due cost abut 105$ here in syria? can i keep my gpu? finly if we will be frinds that will be an Honour to me
Quote:NaturalViolence thank you very mutch for bing honest i will take your advaic soon i will bay a core 2 due but withe my gf 9400gt and core 2 due can i play resident evill at good res and speed?

It should be fine yes.

Quote:the core 2 due cost abut 105$ here in syria? can i keep my gpu?

If you're ok with running the game at 1x internal resolution then yes. To run the game at a higher internal resolution without a drop in performance will require a better graphics card.
(09-23-2011, 05:26 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:NaturalViolence thank you very mutch for bing honest i will take your advaic soon i will bay a core 2 due but withe my gf 9400gt and core 2 due can i play resident evill at good res and speed?

It should be fine yes.

Quote:the core 2 due cost abut 105$ here in syria? can i keep my gpu?

If you're ok with running the game at 1x internal resolution then yes. To run the game at a higher internal resolution without a drop in performance will require a better graphics card.

What kind of Core 2 Duo are you getting exactly?

ehab

the cORE 2 DUE E7500 is what i will get frind
I would go ahead and buy it if I were you and I had the money.