Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems with dolphinWx, can't use it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rafix

Hello!
I'm no able to use the DolphinWx. Giving me at initiation: Error loading DLL plugins/pluging_videoDX9.dll: not able to find specific module. And in the beginning of emulation: Symbol Video_Stop missing in plugins/plugin_videoOGL.dll ... Can't open plugins/plugin_videoOGL.dll, it has a missing function ... Can't init video plugin ... Couldn't init the core Check your configuration.

It happens in Vista 64 and XP 64 and I installed the DXSDK_Nov08 and directx_nov2008_redist. Almost all of the regular dolphins works fine here.

Any one has an idea about it?

My PC:
Phenom x3 8450;
Asus M3A78-EM;
ATI Hadeon HD3200 256MB (on-board)

Thanks for the help.
Why use DolphinWx.exe when You can use Dolphin.exe?
why are you using older revision? there's 2745 revision updated by dev group. try it.

rafix

Because i'm having some problems with the emulation of ZeldaWW, in dragon roost cavern entrance, in that room that have a giant stone in the center which need to be exploded to release the water, in that part I'm having a bug, the game is hidden by moving black squares. I'm sending screens...

[Image: ZeldaWW1.jpg]
[Image: ZeldaWW2.jpg]

All versions of the normal dolphin gives me that error, I want to test with others emulators and see if the bug persists.