Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: removing games from the list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd really like to have a function that lets me remove games from the list.

The only way seems to be to be "delete .iso" which i don't want at all.

It also duplicats the games in the list if i for example open a game it'll be added to the list, and then later i choose "browse" to select an entire folder, i'll have two copies of all ther previous games that i already had there. Those can't be removed either, except if i right click and choose "delete iso".

Maybe i've misunderstod someting though, seems like a kind of vital function to have, and this emulator has been around for years now, so hopefully i'm missing something.

Kinda tough to understand exactly what you're trying to say, but you can either simply remove the file from the folder that Dolphin looks for games in, or go to "view" and to "show regions" or "show platforms" and decide what will be seen in the game list. That is the extent of your options.
I dont want to move the game/s though :/ i try to have things organized as much as possible.

i'll try to explain easier:

there's a list of games (the games you have), i should be able to remove games from this list somehow (right click "remove game" - for example).
as it is now i have every game in this list twice: http://piclair.com/data/vj52i.jpg

it's because i used browse (include folder) but some of those games were already in the list..

"view" doesnt help with this problem at all. there could also be other reasons why you dont want all games that you have to be included, without you having to move them around to other folders..
You must have two directories listed in paths, remove one.
thanks! it solved the problem.