Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What is this magic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gdfsgdfg

So I saw that there's was a wii version of cave story, dled the rom and dolphin 3.0, first try game crashed cause my pc is from 2001 and i don't have shader 2.0, second try with opengl renderer same message, third try with software renderer the game worked only that it was super slow, fourth try with software renderer and hardware rasterization guess what? the game worked 100% with an annoying bug that appeared later when loading the level every sprite would get all fked up but not much of a problem since i beat the game with the good ending.

So I've tried super smash bros melee with the same method with software renderer the game worked but really slow couldn't bother to get past the menu and with sr + rasterization the game worked but everything was white but still with a really good fps 30.

I also tried the newest dolphin (7719) with the same method on cave but sadly the screen was black constantly.

What I'm saying is that you guys should fix those two cause i don't want to upgrade my pc.
Closed.