Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wii connect 24/ online multiplayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ZoltanJr

Hey Guys,

Just started using dolphin instead of my wii so that I can use my 360 controller for games instead and also enjoying the slightly improved graphics too.

Was looking into trying to play monster hunter multiplayer over lan (online multiplayer not offline arena). I have seen a few posts relating to this and it being impossible but all from over a year ago so not sure if anything has changed in that time.

Is it now possible to emulate a wii connect 24 server in any way to be able to make this happen?

Thanks guys.
(09-06-2011, 09:50 AM)ZoltanJr Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

Just started using dolphin instead of my wii so that I can use my 360 controller for games instead and also enjoying the slightly improved graphics too.

Was looking into trying to play monster hunter multiplayer over lan (online multiplayer not offline arena). I have seen a few posts relating to this and it being impossible but all from over a year ago so not sure if anything has changed in that time.

Is it now possible to emulate a wii connect 24 server in any way to be able to make this happen?

Thanks guys.

Nope.avi