Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem {narauto shippuden clash of ninga revolutio 3 } help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Game_Over

i have aproblem with game narauto shippuden clash of ninga revolutio 3

the game seems to be a bit very slow in motion and turns black when doing special jutsus.
It's very frustrating now and I can't find any links that will fix this. Not to mention a lot of dead links to some patches around here.

i need adolphine with gfx patch solve this problem

Please help me. I need to fix the black bug thing jutsu and how am I able to make this game a bit faster?

Here's my PC specs:
windows xp sp3 32bits
ram 2g ddr3
processor intel pentium D 3 ghz
VIDeo card : intel [g41] 4series express chipset family
video ram 1giga integrated Sleepy
I don't know about a patch but this issue is no longer present in newer revisions of Dolphin. I recommend using 3.0.
(09-05-2011, 11:29 PM)Game_Over Wrote: [ -> ]i have aproblem with game narauto shippuden clash of ninga revolutio 3

the game seems to be a bit very slow in motion and turns black when doing special jutsus.
It's very frustrating now and I can't find any links that will fix this. Not to mention a lot of dead links to some patches around here.

i need adolphine with gfx patch solve this problem

Please help me. I need to fix the black bug thing jutsu and how am I able to make this game a bit faster?

Here's my PC specs:
windows xp sp3 32bits
ram 2g ddr3
processor intel pentium D 3 ghz
VIDeo card : intel [g41] 4series express chipset family
video ram 1giga integrated Sleepy

Your pc is very weak for Dolphin, all games will run slow. Personally i wonder how you were even able to run a game...