Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems with speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xSnowyCatx

Hello so far gamecube games work fine, actually playing paper mario 2 and twilight princess, but now i wanted to play dkcr,

my specs are
AMD Phenom II X4 945
4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3
ATI HD 5770, is that really toooo bad for dkcr? i dont getany laggs but ist just feels like it plays on half speed ^^

btw i'm also want to play other games, will i have any chance of playing these? tales of symphonia gc and the wii sequel
baten kaitos
xenoblade chronicles and okami

xSnowyCatx

isnt there somebody that could help me out?
What settings?

xSnowyCatx

(09-04-2011, 03:01 AM)YouHaveRROD Wrote: [ -> ]What settings?

same as in this performance.html from the main site except for the fact that i use xaudio2 except for dsound cause it causes some strange sound issues in paper mario 2, but i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with that

i use dolphin 3

guess my pc is just to bad ^^
Your system should be able to handle Donkey Kong Country Returns just fine with the right settings and maybe a little overclocking.

xSnowyCatx

(09-04-2011, 10:06 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Your system should be able to handle Donkey Kong Country Returns just fine with the right settings and maybe a little overclocking.

the problem is it doesnt feel laggy or anything like that except for the titlescreen sometimes, but as soon as i get to the map it goes to 50% speed or something, dont know, but it feels like half speed

hm, would monster hunter tri work? never played the game so i dont know if its a graphical and hard to emulate masterpiece or not ^^