Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Play netplay anyone? [SSBB]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Muwamowuma22

As my title says I want to invite anyone who sees this thread to netplay with me. Just add Akio Takahashi on Skype and we can go over the settings, saves, PAL/NTSC etc.

I don't think the game should desync too much because I have played with someone else, frame rate was slightly lowered but in terms of gameplay it was playable.

Make sure you reply to this thread when you've sent me an add on Skype because I am checking both. Like, so I know which user it is.

Thanks for reading this post.

Crystalwolf

(09-01-2011, 04:05 PM)Muwamowuma22 Wrote: [ -> ]As my title says I want to invite anyone who sees this thread to netplay with me. Just add Akio Takahashi on Skype and we can go over the settings, saves, PAL/NTSC etc.

I don't think the game should desync too much because I have played with someone else, frame rate was slightly lowered but in terms of gameplay it was playable.

Make sure you reply to this thread when you've sent me an add on Skype because I am checking both. Like, so I know which user it is.

Thanks for reading this post.
I would like to play, adding on skype now Big Grin