Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: D3D11 crash build 7719
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Riaya

I have been trying to get D3D 11 to work with the most recent Dolphin build (7719 at this time for PC x64) and it will not work at all. All it does is crash and I am just not sure if I can fix it with a setting change or not. Anyone know?
Specs?

Riaya

Computer specs are

Q6600 3.4ghz OC processor
P5Q Pro Turbo Mobo
NVIDIA Geforce 460 GTX
4gigs RAM
1.5tb HD

I have ONLY tried it on Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 but I am downloading another to try it out and see if it is just the game itself.
Downloading is against the rules.
does PSO even work on dolphin?

Riaya

Yeah it does. In D3D 9 mode lol But D3D11 only seems to crash. Hence why I want to try it with another game... I do not have another one to try it with. PSO seems to be the only one not scratched up Tongue
(09-01-2011, 10:48 AM)Riaya Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it does. In D3D 9 mode lol But D3D11 only seems to crash. Hence why I want to try it with another game... I do not have another one to try it with. PSO seems to be the only one not scratched up Tongue

nice i will have to go out and find a copy later today (1:50am here)

Riaya

Yeah it runs very well on the emulator. It just bugs me no D3D 11 lol.
I need to go out and buy another game to try it and see if it is just the game itself or my comp then. Not to bad since games are not to much now lol.
(09-01-2011, 10:52 AM)Riaya Wrote: [ -> ]I need to go out and buy another game to try it and see if it is just the game itself or my comp then. Not to bad since games are not to much now lol.

Oh now you decide to pay for it Dodgy :p