Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: help me please for fire emblem path of radiance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

path of rad

im trying to play fire emblem path of radiance but everytime i go to play it gets to the bit where you press start to start the game then it just blacks out and wont continue any further i was just wondering if there was any easy fix sort of thing for that any help will be much appreciated
You might want to play with Dolphin version 2.0. That's the version I used to play and beat this game. I don't have any problem whatsoever with the recent revisions, though.

Zareth

(08-30-2011, 12:14 PM)glan20 Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to play with Dolphin version 2.0. That's the version I used to play and beat this game. I don't have any problem whatsoever with the recent revisions, though.

I'm curious on what settings you're using for this game.
(09-30-2011, 01:01 PM)Zareth Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2011, 12:14 PM)glan20 Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to play with Dolphin version 2.0. That's the version I used to play and beat this game. I don't have any problem whatsoever with the recent revisions, though.

I'm curious on what settings you're using for this game.

The game works fine on 3.0 with no specific settings. Your dump must suck...

Zareth

Not sure why you quoted me when I was just wondering what settings he was running this game on...I haven't actually encountered any problems that's not because of my own hardware yet with 3.0.

My laptop is even crappier than glan20's inspiron. Mostly cause I didn't put an actual video card in it. It's been working ok on the Intel HD Graphics (internal graphis ftl:p).
(10-01-2011, 01:17 AM)Zareth Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why you quoted me when I was just wondering what settings he was running this game on...I haven't actually encountered any problems that's not because of my own hardware yet with 3.0.

My laptop is even crappier than glan20's inspiron. Mostly cause I didn't put an actual video card in it. It's been working ok on the Intel HD Graphics (internal graphis ftl:p).

Actually I thought it was OP's answer Tongue I didn't look at the names and your answer matched up with what he asked so the part where I said "your dump must suck" was for him only Wink Btw you asked for settings so I just told you you could get this game working with default settings on 3.0 but with other revisions too

Zareth

Oh, I can also verify that the game's been working fine on normal settings with Dolphin 3.0. But I'm always curious on if people have tried other settings to tweak this or that. I mean...if it can be played with better graphics without any problems, it's always better to do so Big Grin