Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Forum reply bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right post, and I dunno about you guys, but I'm getting a bug/glitchy thing on the forums which is beginning to annoy me like hell. Part of the reason I posted here rather than the area for discussing the forum is because there are not as many posts as there are in the general discussion therefore I will not get any replies. So it's here.

It seems to be that when someone or me replies to a thread/post, it doesn't show up. However it can show up if you do some stuff with links and it will make a sudden appearance, but then if you exit the thread and go back, it's gone. I made a post about netplay and got a reply, saw it with my own eyes, I close my internet explorer (because I want to) and play brawl on my emulator. I check the forum to see if I got any replies.

I see my post that I made (the thread start) but any and all replies are not there, but they were earlier. This seems to happen on anything I do with the forum. My first post I made about dolphin 3.0 failing to work for me (which I got trolled heavily for) was fine and I had all the replies and the forum moderator closed the thread because "He will be able to find a fix himself" but that's aside from my point.

My post replying to a guy looking for brawl/melee netplayers was not there, as I was asking a guy "what do you mean the first post says no brawl?" the post the guy I was replying to made (the guy who said no brawl) did not show up until I made that reply. It only seemed to show if I did a Newest post >> and then did a << Oldest post

If there is something along the idea that the moderator must see the post to actually have it on the forum then it should actually tell me after I have posted.

My score: >9000
Your score: 0
This should be under "Site Feedback and Questions"
(08-27-2011, 08:50 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]This should be under "Site Feedback and Questions"

Maybe, but nobody goes there. I'd get no replies.
(08-27-2011, 10:42 AM)Felfire90 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe, but nobody goes there. I'd get no replies.
More like, "no noobs go there", the people who are likely to give useful answers usually read all sections...
(08-27-2011, 11:47 AM)Felfire90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2011, 10:47 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2011, 10:42 AM)Felfire90 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe, but nobody goes there. I'd get no replies.
More like, "no noobs go there", the people who are likely to give useful answers usually read all sections...

Are you trying to piss me off?

He's just trying to help.
Calm the heck down.
(08-27-2011, 11:47 AM)Felfire90 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to piss me off?

He wasn't, but you did it to me already. I was going to speak on your behalf, because this forum IS actually quite buggy sometimes, but you are way too arrogant, so I'm outta here.

Oh and btw, I posted the direct link for solving your problem, as well as another guy, that's why the thread was closed, it had no point and [SS]StarScream didn't want everyone to give you a lecture because we get that question like 10 times a week. So, he spared you, I don't know what "heavy trolling" you are talking about. My reply to that thread was very clear, and told you where to get the information you could have found by yourself in seconds by searching.

Please be a little decent, and ask/say things gently, otherwise you may look wrong when sometimes you are right.
Ugh......and so the fighting continues.
(08-27-2011, 11:53 AM)YouHaveRROD Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2011, 11:47 AM)Felfire90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2011, 10:47 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, but noob answers is better than no answers.

He's just trying to help.
Calm the heck down.

what are you and the guy below talking about? where is there any anger in this thread?
(08-27-2011, 12:07 PM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2011, 11:47 AM)Felfire90 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but noob answers is better than no answers.

He wasn't, but you did it to me already. I was going to speak on your behalf, because this forum IS actually quite buggy sometimes, but you are way too arrogant, so I'm outta here.

Oh and btw, I posted the direct link for solving your problem, as well as another guy, that's why the thread was closed, it had no point and [SS]StarScream didn't want everyone to give you a lecture because we get that question like 10 times a week. So, he spared you, I don't know what "heavy trolling" you are talking about. My reply to that thread was very clear, and told you where to get the information you could have found by yourself in seconds by searching.

Please be a little decent, and ask/say things gently, otherwise you may look wrong when sometimes you are right.

what is wrong with you people? please point out where in the thread i've been hating.
Yeah right, go troll somewhere else. Thanks for giving me reason enough to ban you, bye.