Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii mote IR? geometry wars problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

al33t

ok, so when I play "geometry wars" - the only game I have - the pointer doesn't go full
screen. Meaning - I have to keep the pointer within say.. a 100 pixel radius of the ship. Any further distance and the direction the pointer was in - before the it left it's safe zone - doesn't change.

I then have to find my safe zone. This can be very hectic and cost lives / bombs b4 I can find it again. how do I make the (?IR?) / (pointer) full screen. I'm using my mouse.

I've tried adjusting the IR in the wii mote control settings from 50-100 and that helps a lot-but it only gives me the 100 pixel distance, which is up greatly from the 50 I started with. (btw i'm guessing it's 100 "pixels" I have no idea... 100 does not seem like a whole hell of a lot but then again the emu isn't giving me a whole hell of a lot of space...id say I can use the pointer in about one quarter of my entire screen, centered.

The main problem here, I think, is the IR wont let me go above 100. I got it to go 200 once, which is weird, but once I saved and came back it was 100 again so maybe just a minor glitch? maybe it has nothing to do with the IR.

Anyone else having this problem or know how I might fix it?

Thx.