Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Feature Request: Native Support für Classic Controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

spyro

Hi there!

First of all: Great piece of software, I LOVE playing my games which are looking good as never before! Smile

It would be great if not only the Wiimote but the Classic Controller could be supported and mapped to a existing gamepad. If there was a build-in profile for the XBox 360 controller this would be the optimal solution because it's the de-facto-standard für pc-gamepads.

Keep on the good work!

spyro
Are you asking for an ability to emulate classic controller with a gamepad of your choice? The option is there, just select "classic" for extension in the emulated wiimote configuration and click configure to set the buttons.

spyro

(08-25-2011, 07:44 AM)n-fani Wrote: [ -> ]Are you asking for an ability to emulate classic controller with a gamepad of your choice? The option is there, just select "classic" for extension in the emulated wiimote configuration and click configure to set the buttons.

Ahhh! Now I've found it! Blush

However, it would be nice if there was a ready-to-use profile for the 360 pad integrated. Also it would be easier to map the buttons if there was a graphical schema of the emulated controller in the dialogs. Angel

Thank you!

spyro