Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: About Zelda Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pehemalero

Hi! I play the game legende of zelda twilight princess in the emulator no have any problemes so, sometimes for exemple the Howling stones or the other parts of the Howl, the game crashes several! I have any experience on emulators, i shut off the Dual Core function the game runs in 50% speed but no crashes the graphics i have put in 1600/900 Resolution JIT Recompiler, Idle Skipping, Anti-Aliasing 9x SSAA Antistropic 16x EFB = RAM V-Sync, ok Full Graphics, but I'm not here to complain, only to find a solution to play with the Dual Core with no crashes in the game have to play the game with 100% of speed, but you have the solutions to problems, so I'm here to tell you about the error!
Thanks for Your Atention
Here have the informations of my computer:
Sistema
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabricante System manufacturer
Modelo System Product Name
Total de memória do sistema 8,00 GB de RAM
Tipo de sistema Sistema operacional de 64 bits
Número de núcleos de processador 4

Armazenamento
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamanho total do(s) disco(s) rígido(s) 2161 GB
Partição de disco (C:) 182 GB Livre (298 GB Total)
Partição de disco (D:) 61 MB Livre (100 MB Total)
Unidade de mídia (E:) CD/DVD
Partição de disco (F:) 1647 GB Livre (1863 GB Total)

Elementos Gráficos

Tipo de adaptador de vídeo NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Memória gráfica total disponível 4095 MB
Memória gráfica dedicada 1024 MB
Memória do sistema dedicada 0 MB
Memória do sistema compartilhada 3071 MB
Versão do driver de adaptador de vídeo 8.17.12.7533
Resolução do monitor principal 1600x900
Versão do DirectX DirectX 10
Windows 7

What revision? Did you try "speed up disc transfer rate"?

pehemalero

(08-24-2011, 04:28 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What revision? Did you try "speed up disc transfer rate"?

I play with ISO! XD
/facepalm
please notice when someone actually gives useful advise. a person with 1400 posts would know at least SOMETHING you know

right-click game in list -> properties -> Speed up Disk Transfer Rate

pehemalero

(08-24-2011, 07:11 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]/facepalm
please notice when someone actually gives useful advise. a person with 1400 posts would know at least SOMETHING you know

right-click game in list -> properties -> Speed up Disk Transfer Rate
Thank you man i try it!