Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii games and Wiimote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am very new here so sorry if this is wrong section..

Anyway, I am planning to buy Metroid Prime 3 Corruption if I can play it without a wiimote + nunchuk as they are waay too expensive here and I already got a gamepad for my computer connected via USB so I wonder if it's possible to use that instead, it seems to work for GameCube so far (Metroid Prime 2 Echoes).
It's not possible to use a gamepad as the Wiimote w/Nunchuk (how would you?).

Kwproctor

In the wiimote settings uncheck connect real wiimote, check nunchuck connected and set the buttons to the ones you want to use.
My wiimote settings suddenly decided to have a fit but if you can't put your gamepad as the ir pointer you can use GlovePIE, (remember Shift+p+i+e to stop the script)
I have played wii games without using a wiimote and the only problem was the things that had me shaking the wiimote, but it could be that the game i was playing was to picky.
(06-10-2009, 11:43 AM)Nirth Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am very new here so sorry if this is wrong section..

Anyway, I am planning to buy Metroid Prime 3 Corruption if I can play it without a wiimote + nunchuk as they are waay too expensive here and I already got a gamepad for my computer connected via USB so I wonder if it's possible to use that instead, it seems to work for GameCube so far (Metroid Prime 2 Echoes).

Why are you saying it's expensive, it should come with your Wii...
If your willing to kill time use Xpadder..
see how that works for ya..