Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: r7714, no Konami Wiiware games work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody else having this problem? I've tried Castlevania Rebirth, Contra Rebirth, and Gradius Rebirth, and NONE of them will run the game. At most, they make it to the title screen, then it goes black after that. I've fidgeted around with the settings all over the place, nothing will fix it. Any ideas?
Try on 3.0 and older revisions
Already tried on 3.0, same thing.
If these games used to work, and you can find the revision which broke them, you should make an issue about it.
It seems whatever was changed between r7623 and r7625 was what broke this Wiiware issue. Castlevania works fine in r7623, but gets black screen in r7625.
you should try a current build. Commits between 7623 and 7625 were texcache-rewrite related, and that has been extracted out into a seperate branch now.
After trying several previous versions, including r7710 that gave a vertex shader error upon crashing, r7719, r7696, r7687, r7668, r7652, r7635, and r7612 all give black screen after the title.
No, I mean something after the move to git...
explain.
he means the builds that are after r7719. the only way i know of getting them is requesting a build or compiling yourself (unless theres a hidden option hiding in the tall grass)
Pages: 1 2