Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need Help With Crash Nitro Kart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey there whenever i try running crash nitro kart on dolphin in the single player racing it always glitches here and there i currently use the older revs cause they work a lot better then the newer ones, so what are the best settings for crash nitro kart? p.s. i'm using the ntsc-u version!
Which revision do you use? Try r7590 with default settings it works fine
ah i got it working on dolphin 3.0 now all i needed to do was to enable real xfb and it worked fine after that Smile thanks for the help
Yes it works fine on 3.0 btw other Crash Bandicoot games seems to work fine too Big Grin
crash bandicoot 3 the wrath of neo cortex runs really laggy for me maybe it's my machine but i don't think so! what's the best settings for crash bandicoot 3 the wrath of neo cortex?
I need help! Anyone knows how to fix the Audio Throttle in Crash Nitro Kart? I am using dolphin 4.0.2 with default setting but I only get medium speed and the audio is horrible. Can anyone recommend the best settings?

I am using windows 7 64 bits Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.4GHz 8gb ram.
Make a new thread, don't necropost.
(09-14-2014, 01:55 PM)talos91 Wrote: [ -> ]I need help! Anyone knows how to fix the Audio Throttle in Crash Nitro Kart? I am using dolphin 4.0.2 with default setting but I only get medium speed and the audio is horrible. Can anyone recommend the best settings?

I am using windows 7 64 bits Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.4GHz 8gb ram.

If it is a speed issue that affects audio then use the latest development builds from here since they are quite faster. https://dolphin-emu.org/download/?nocr=true
And if you still have speed issues then there is nothing you can do other than overclocking or buying a new pc.
Fixed the issue in dolphin 4.0.2, for some reason if I click on the graphics configuration icon during a race and then close it the emulation speed goes up to 100%! Awesome! Is this a bug or something?
(09-15-2014, 09:23 PM)talos91 Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed the issue in dolphin 4.0.2, for some reason if I click on the graphics configuration icon during a race and then close it the emulation speed goes up to 100%! Awesome! Is this a bug or something?

You didn't fix anything and it is not a bug, you just broke the game videos by disabling real xfb when you entered the graphics configuration which is needed by the game to display them. And seriously this question is asked so often i wonder whether most people disable the yellow text on boot or just don't read it at all.
Pages: 1 2