Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario kart wii save corruption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a save i use for a long time now, but since 335x i have to get a backup of this save, coz everytime dolphin saves something on it, it corrupts the file and i cant play the game anymore, and so i have to get the backup and raplace it again.

i dont know wen or why this started to happen, but i guess there was changes to save system lately.
I would have to agree. In the Paper Mario thread no one but me seems to have a problem creating a save at the start of the game. Sad
This is just place changed for Mario Kart Wii, your save file is still alive, but in another place.
I have a different problem. Everytime I try to play time trial I am able to choose kart,player,course but when course is starting dolphin gives me a message of corupted data(save of Mario Kart Wii). This problem also occurs, when I start dolphin, I need to replace save data everytime I start dolphin.
(06-13-2009, 07:56 PM)Demimorg Wrote: [ -> ]I have a different problem. Everytime I try to play time trial I am able to choose kart,player,course but when course is starting dolphin gives me a message of corupted data(save of Mario Kart Wii). This problem also occurs, when I start dolphin, I need to replace save data everytime I start dolphin.

yes, this happens also to me in single but also with 2 players I've to put random in race options in order to play it otherwise it returns me the message of corrupted data...However every time I restart Dolphin, I've to replace save data Sad