Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: patch dolphin 3.0 please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey there guys could somebody patch dolphin 3.0 with this patch http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=8647 this guy has made thanks it'll help me with the sd card Smile
I'll try today Wink
Sorry that patch is outdated and doesn't work with 3.0 Undecided
ohhh can you patch a dolphin that does run that patch? please?
yo dawg i heard you like patches so we patched a patch so you can play Dolphin while... something something

can't you use the old Dolphin revision to make the large SD image and copy over the SD.raw to a later version?
did you patch a dolphin emulator for me? and i don't much know about this stuff cause i'm a newbie at doing this stuff mate
(08-22-2011, 09:23 PM)Sonic X Wrote: [ -> ]did you patch a dolphin emulator for me? and i don't much know about this stuff cause i'm a newbie at doing this stuff mate

I have not done it, and the switch to git will make it interesting Undecided
(08-22-2011, 10:11 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2011, 09:23 PM)Sonic X Wrote: [ -> ]did you patch a dolphin emulator for me? and i don't much know about this stuff cause i'm a newbie at doing this stuff mate

I have not done it, and the switch to git will make it interesting Undecided
tah for helping me mate Smile

I tried the patch it only works on linux I think the builds failed on Windows with the patch, but not without it.
(08-23-2011, 11:34 PM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]I tried the patch it only works on linux I think the builds failed on Windows with the patch, but not without it.

On what revision? I guess that means I won't be doing it sorry Undecided
5393, which is the one it's made for. I get these crazy compiler errors that I can't explain.
Pages: 1 2