Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Projection Hacks not selectable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems the latest revisions broke the game configuration, with the new options that were added.

Now I can't select the projection hacks via the game configuration screen, which are vital to make graphics show in some games until proper graphics emulation is implemented.

It works fine by setting the hacks in the OpenGL options, but it doesn't work individually for each game in the game configuration (Right click game on game list --> Properties).
Seems like not fully implemented =/
I swear it was still working when it uploaded it to the svn.
I'll check again.
EDIT:
It's selecting fine.
Revision 3390 it is still broken, not sure about anything after revision 3390..
Try revision 3402 it should be fixed now.
(06-10-2009, 11:29 AM)death-droid Wrote: [ -> ]Try revision 3402 it should be fixed now.

Nope, still not fixed.

I try to select a projection hack in the game configuration/properties and it doesn't stick/work. After setting the hack in the properties, when I close and reopen the properties the projection hacks are reset back to nothing/blank and don't work ingame.

The only way I can get the projection hacks to work is by setting them in the OpenGL configuration.

It's more convenient to use the hacks individually for only the games that need it rather then setting it globally for all games in the OpenGL configuration.
well, on r3402 that already fixed. I can use the projection hack from game properties and it worked (close and open again, it is still there).
Tried to play the game and the hack already turned on.
Nice this have been fixed.
I fixed my problem, apparently the projection hacks weren't being inserted into a couple games game ini's (Sonic Unleashed and Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2), so I just copied the hacks over from another game ini, now it is working fine.
heya...I also have the mentioned problem...at least with Wii Sports Resort. But even when I copy something like
[video]
projectionhack = -1 into the config file, it's gone after I close it O_o

Anyway, I don't even know the right numbers for the projection hack...I would need the one for Bleach Crusade...anyone?
no one knows this? :-|