Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Mario Superstar Baseball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has anyone tried this? This is my favorite game cube game... just wondering if any1 has tried it and if it works...
Try and post results
(06-10-2009, 04:18 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Try and post results

Try and not be a dick
ok well I tried the game... i kno it needs LLE DSP on thread to be disabled... I cant get in an actual baseball game cause it freezes usually anywhere in the menu. The Sound is fine but the music is crackly and just annoying so thats a no for music or sound. Can anyone else take a look and try to work on it plz?
(06-10-2009, 05:08 AM)guitarfreak93 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2009, 04:18 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Try and post results

Try and not be a dick

Shit Hole !
lol i was kidding... anyway I got to play a baseball game after i breezed through the menu as fast as i could, it runs perfect once you get in game, no problems at all except for some textures having a black background, like water splashes sparkles and such...
(06-10-2009, 09:20 PM)guitarfreak93 Wrote: [ -> ]lol i was kidding... anyway I got to play a baseball game after i breezed through the menu as fast as i could, it runs perfect once you get in game, no problems at all except for some textures having a black background, like water splashes sparkles and such...

Hey ! you were kidding , I was kidding , what's the problem ? ^^
Good to see this game works for you !
...dude r u blind? i said the sound doesn't work... not just you cant hear it but it goes crazy and makes random sounds and i have to turn off my speakers...
(06-11-2009, 09:12 PM)guitarfreak93 Wrote: [ -> ]...dude r u blind? i said the sound doesn't work... not just you cant hear it but it goes crazy and makes random sounds and i have to turn off my speakers...

Sorry Dude , Im Deaf too !^^
wow what a dick thing to say, i know oyur gonna try to comeback with some smart ass comment but w/e. Can anyone help me?
Pages: 1 2 3