Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin not recognizing the DX plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CodeVeroby

I've downloaded the latest SVN-2745 Dolphin and I can't pick the DX plugin in the "graphics" tab, Dolphin only sees the OpenGL plugin, I've checked and I have the "Plugin_VideoDX9.dll" file in my plugins folder, any suggestions ?
you have to upgrade your directx to the latest release. remember UPDATE DIRECTX is not INSTALL DIRECTX.
Update DirectX9 to November version. Anyways, now Direct3D plugin acts bad. Wait for improvements.
there is a march 09 update now. as long it is newer than november 08 directx runtimes.
But Dolphin doesn't require it for now AFAIK.But would be helpful in future anyways. Tongue

CodeVeroby

Well, I've updated my DirectX to the latest release, no good ...

[Image: 38971399.jpg]
google 'directx updater', just install whatever it asked you to. you need microsoft windows legal license to get it updated.

CodeVeroby

I did ! I got a code from the legit license program and I updated my DirectX and it still doesn't work !
This plugin doesn't appear because of not updated DirectX only. Are you sure you're not updating DirectX SDK?

neworldking9

im getting the same prob, ive updated past the november update and it still doesnt show... SadHuh