Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Request for Dolphin SVN revision 5734 for MACOSX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

Dolphin SVN revision 5734 for windows 32bit and 64bit works for me like a charm. At least, this is a version which offers me the best performance and speed with my specs of macbook white 2008.
I can play Inazuma Strikers, DBZ Bodukai 3, Fire Emblem, ... at full speed.

But is there any MACOSX version for this revision?

Pls give me downloadable links to download this Dolphin SVN revision 5734 for MACOSX if have.If not, could you rebuild this for macosx?

Hop to hear from you soon. Thanks & best regards!

First build for Mac was around r71XX
(08-15-2011, 06:18 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]First build for Mac was around r71XX

What a pity!!! Why don't we build for MACOSX?
Morever, can I have option use D3D 9 and D3D 11 in MACOSX at the same in WIN7?
I don't know if it will help you but look into SVN Forum/Best and Fastest revisions (jmar's thread) he made a special r65XX for Mac users
I'll try to build this soon.
(08-16-2011, 01:13 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try to build this soon.

Hope to see your work for MACOSX. If successful, pls email me: dark_knight_1408@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot.
I'm not going to be able to do it. r5734 is very old so the build instructions are different, and I needed to install so many programs that it's not going to happen (MacPorts, WxWidgets, Nvidia Cg, Rosetta). Sorry.
Hope to hear from you soon. If possible, pls make the Mac OSX version for 5186 version also. Thanks a lot