Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin for Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

douphol

Hi guys! My first post here. So, I've downloaded the latest version of Dolphin for Mac because I wanted to play some of the Star Wars that only came out for GC.

My system specs are as follows:
OS X Lion
Core 2 Duo 2ghz
4Gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9400GM 256Mb RAM

I've downloaded the ISO of Rogue Squadron 3, and I haven't touched anything on Dolphins configuration. When I run the ISO, the game window launches and the first copyright info of the game appears, but it doesn't get past that. The FPS drop from 50 to 0 and that's it.

I know that on previous versions of Dolphin you needed to download extra components in order to make it work, but I read on OSX daily that this latest version was ready to run.

Anyone can help?
EDIT: I don't get any error message. The game just starts running and then it stops.
EDIT 2: I've now tried both the 3.0 and r7714 versions. Same problem with both. Trying with a different rom
Lol pirate
The game does not work, period. You should have read the rules about downloading games and found the thread about this game and you would have known.

Closed.