Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't run Windwaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sagasu

I get the error 'Trying to compile at 0. LR=802adb7c' as soon as I run the game.
It is the japan version.

I did some research and tried the following:
I've tried disabling panic handler, and while the error doesn't show when it is disabled the game does not start.
I've tried Dolphin 64 bit 2.0, 3.0, and revision 7714.
I've tried fullscreen and not full screen.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Maybe it's a bad dump. Redump. Post your full settings and specs too.

Sagasu

Sorry, I don't know how to do either the first two, can you guide me through them?
Intel® Core ™ i5 CPU K655 @ 3.20 GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.8 GHz
4096 MB RAM
Windows 7 64 bit
Nvidia Geforce GTX 460, 2780 MB
OK. Click the start menu and right click computer. Then click properties. Post the name of your processor. Then open Dolphin 3.0, click the Config window and post all the settings in the first and third tab. Then open graphics and post the settings in all the tabs. If something's wrong with your settings, we'll tell you.

Sagasu

(08-14-2011, 02:47 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]OK. Click the start menu and right click computer. Then click properties. Post the name of your processor. Then open Dolphin 3.0, click the Config window and post all the settings in the first and third tab. Then open graphics and post the settings in all the tabs. If something's wrong with your settings, we'll tell you.

Intel® Core ™ i5 CPU K655 @ 3.20 GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.8 GHz
4096 MB RAM
Windows 7 64 bit
Nvidia Geforce GTX 460, 2780 MB

Enabled Dual core
Enabled Idle skipping
Disabled Cheats
Framelimit Auto
JIT Recompiler (recommended)
unchecked lock threads to cores, force console as NTSC-J
--------------------------------
DSP HLE emulation (fast)
checked Enable DTK Music, Enable Audio Throttle
unchecked DSP LLE on thread, dump audio
Audio backend: DSound
Sample rate: 48000 Hz
Looks good. I don't know what's wrong other than a bad ISO.