Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: RE: Slowdown caused by multiple objects on screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm playing avatar the last airbender, whenever momo jumps on my back fps falls but when it flies off it goes up again, i know dolphin dosent emulate the game well but i also had this problem when i first started playing windwaker, when there are 3 characters on screen fps falls but i dont know what setting i changed, it became fast after tweaking but i dont know what to do here, if u had this problem on windwaker i'm sure your solution will fix this also

P.S I'm sure this kind of question has been asked before but i dont know the right words to type to search for it.
You're getting slowdowns because your CPU cannot keep up.
The CPU thing again? if i had a buck for every time some1 said "its my CPU" i'd have bought a new CPU by now...but you're sure nothing can be done? like i said windwaker had this problem before but started working after some tweaks, but if you say so, that's a waste of cash hope, i can get a refund or at least exchange for a different game.
(08-13-2011, 06:38 AM)Blaze X Wrote: [ -> ]The CPU thing again?

You have a crappy computer, it's going to be mentioned every time you post a complaint about speed with games. You may get some playable speeds at times in certain spots, but the majority of the time it's not going to work out well.