Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crashes when I close it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MasterQuestMaster

Hi,

(Don't know, if this section's the right)

Everytime I run a game an then close Dolphin (x64) (any Version), it crashes. No error message, just "Dolphin.exe does'nt work anymore. searching for solution..." (free translation from german) with nothing but the Abort-Button.

The Settings also aren't saved.
I can close it normally, if I don't start any ISO/Game.

Does somebody know the reason?

(Graphics and CPU: Nvidia Ge-Force GT555M 2GB, Intel Core i7 2620m @2,7GHz)
I have the same problem, except it crashes even if I don't start a game. Asked about it in the support forum but no help
(08-13-2011, 08:07 PM)synce Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem, except it crashes even if I don't start a game. Asked about it in the support forum but no help

uh so it's not the same problem... ¬¬
I have a feeling it's the same underlying cause, probably something to do with C++

It works fine on my rig but on the laptop it crashes. They have different versions of the 2008 package, everything else is the same
I used to have this problem, but it doesn't happen anymore so you're not alone, but I can't help.
(08-13-2011, 08:07 PM)synce Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem, except it crashes even if I don't start a game. Asked about it in the support forum but no help

i think he meant in the sense that they both crash but i understand what you mean haha
yeah I meant it was two problems caused by different things and so probably different fixes and so on...
but then he said he thinks the two problems has the same cause, I dunno why Wink
Another very helpful response.