Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please Help: Rhythm Heaven Remix 6 Black Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't seen any threads talk about this, so I don't know if anyone's asked this or this has been answered or not. Through Dolphin, I have been running Rhythm Heaven with all mini games fine, but on the 6th Remix, it gave me a black screen, right after the short title intro. I have tried setting the LLE sound plugin, but that didn't work.

If anyone knows why this is happening, please tell me.

Edit: Problem persists. It seems to only be luck that allowed me to play Remix 6 once.
computer specs settings dolphin revision tnx
(08-12-2011, 06:30 AM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]computer specs settings dolphin revision tnx

Sorry

Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (3G Memory)
Ram: 8GB
Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 805 Processor (~2.5GHz)
Gateway DX4300

Dolphin Settings:
Dual Core enabled
Idle Skipping disabled
JIT Recompiler
DSP LLE Recompiler
DTK Music Enabled
Audio Throttle Enabled
DSound 48000 Hz
Using EuRBG60 Mode (PAL60)
Aspect Ratio 16:9
System Language Japanese
USB Keyboard Connected

Anything missing is irrelevant (such as gamecube) or disabled.
Quote:Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (3G Memory)

No, thank you.

Also what's the point of having 8GB of RAM in this slow rig ?
I don't think his specs matter at this point. I've seen a huge number of posts and threads with reports of crashes at this point in the game. It appears to be a bug in Dolphin.
(08-12-2011, 09:59 PM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think his specs matter at this point. I've seen a huge number of posts and threads with reports of crashes at this point in the game. It appears to be a bug in Dolphin.

The game is broken nothing more
It actually seems that it randomly allows you to play Remix 6, but the chance is very rare. I've only gotten it to work twice, but I failed both times, wasting the chances. I just want to know if it is triggered or true random, and how to trigger it.
Just a heads up to anyone that finally got to pass Remix 6, Remix 9 MIGHT be doing this as well, but I got it to work on my 2nd try and passed it.