Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Failed to create vertex shader?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-12-2011, 08:18 AM)Illuminante11 Wrote: [ -> ]Are those releases beta's or something? Are they reliable?

http://www.dolphin-emu.org/versions.html
Post-3.0 revisions are pretty stable for me. I didn't ttry the very latest ones, but I'm using 7695 aand I don't have any problem for now (gotta love the hi res map in ZTP).
(08-12-2011, 08:18 AM)Illuminante11 Wrote: [ -> ]Are those releases beta's or something? Are they reliable?

"those releases" aren't even releases, THAT's why you shouldn't use them. They aren't even declared alpha, for good reason.
(08-12-2011, 09:04 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]

"those releases" aren't even releases, THAT's why you shouldn't use them. They aren't even declared alpha, for good reason.

I clearly remember a post from you a few months ago that was stating "you should always use the latest revision" Tongue
(08-12-2011, 09:07 AM)DarzgL Wrote: [ -> ]

I clearly remember a post from you a few months ago that was stating "you should always use the latest revision" Tongue

That was a different time. That was a long long time after 2.0 and there were no plans for 3.0 at the time. Things are very different now. The latest builds have issues and 3.0 was recently released. 3.0 is what should be used right now.

(08-12-2011, 09:07 AM)DarzgL Wrote: [ -> ]

Probably he was talking about people who knows about svn's and are willing to test stuff and help devs.

But if you are downloading svn's you should be ready for this kind of problems.
(08-12-2011, 11:47 PM)kernel64 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably he was talking about people who knows about svn's and are willing to test stuff and help devs.

But if you are downloading svn's you should be ready for this kind of problems.

Nope, it was what SS said.
The only kind of user that should download svn revs atm are those that keep an eye on this page (and understand the descriptions).

In other words, mostly betatesters and feedbackers.
Pages: 1 2